Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Birthday Card

CLIC ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE:

My cousin Zack had a birthday the other day and they had a Halloween Party so I made this card. I used
Paper Doll Dress up.  I Diamond Stickled the stars and Glossy Accented the moon. The name was cut with Lyrical letters














inside of card. Using the gypsy I hid the coffin and left just the handles and cut those out of metallic cardstock













and inside the coffin ($6, one dollar per year) LOL- I cut 2 coffins and glued the back edges together and snipped the top one so it woud open.













and AFTER the money is gone

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used his name as part of the title! Your card is sooo adorable. Thank you for sharing. LorraineB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) I love the play on words with his name. Great thinking having the money stick out, and then having a cute image hidden underneath.

    ReplyDelete