Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Belated Thank You for co-workers

CLIC on pic to enlarge

Some co-workers did some Thoughtful things for me over the holidays so I made them these cards. I made the nurse from Everyday paperdolls cart. cut at 4". I used SU cs: Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Grey(LSS). I used Justrite stamps 6pt font to stamp the clip board and the RN on the 2nd uniform. (DX-stands for diagnosis). Peachykeen stamps for the faces. Oh and I used SU Real Red marker to color the cross on the cap and Basic Grey marker to color the tip of the needle. On the second card I punched the edges with the Scallop border from SU. Her SUPER SIZE BOSS clipboard is a joke we have with each other. The nurses were SUPER PLEASED with the cards.














No comments:

Post a Comment