Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sympathy

clic on pic to enlarge
I got this idea when I noticed the cart Once upon a Princess had "angel/wings". I don't have that cart so I created it with my gypsy. I welded a n g e l  then welded it to the wings then welded the halo onto the "g". I then copied it and deleted the wings, halo so I could make it a different color. I did another halo so I could use metalic cs.
carts used: dove(beyond birthdays), angel (childs year), halo (George and Basic Shapes) and the wings (gypsy wanderings).
cardstock: SU perfect plum, whisper white and glossy white
                 LSS gold metalic
The sentiment was done on the computer.















you can't tell but the angel/wings have SU deminsionals and I slighly curled the wings up.
the wings have stickles-diamonds and angel as glossy accents. Its so pretty!!!














I'm going to make about 12 cards so I'll be prepared. In the past I've gone to the store because I'm just TOO SAD to create.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Beautiful cards.
    I subscribed. Yeah now I don't have to search for you with blogger.

    ReplyDelete