Monday, June 20, 2011

Imagine samples- layout

clic on pic to enlarge
OK, I'm LAZY! I don't want to go thru my Imagine booklets to find colors/patterns....On YOUTUBE there are videos on making tags...but over time they would get messed up and worn out. So I'm making a booklet.  Now I can see the colors and patterns and its protected(their in sheet protectors) . The Imagine comes with what I call dies and I don't remember the size I started out but I posted each die and filled it in black then hit the fit to page.
I did squares at 1.7 and you can get 20 colors or patterns on an 8.5x11 piece of cardstock. I "PRINTED ONLY" . This is just a sample, I did all my Imagine carts this way. I still have A LOT of ink left too!! I did the names of the carts on the computer.






































No comments:

Post a Comment