Monday, July 25, 2011

My Hero - Thank You

clic on pic to enlarge

I'll spare you the long dramatic story.....Heres a card I made for a co-worker
Carts; Everyday Paperdolls(x-ray tech), Paperdoll Dress Up(hero),Stand and Salute(my hero).
SU cardstock;Baja Breeze,Blush Blossom, Not Quite Navy,More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Whisper white and Basic Black and LSS brown and SU designer paper Not Quite Navy
other supplies; black vellum, Chomas Creations silver glitten gel pen,  black gel pen, Diamond Stickles and SU embossing folder Square Lattice(cape) 
The hero as you can see is on a suspended card....he spins when you open it and the xray tech is on the reverse....Isn't that CUTE!!! He was my Super(man) hero xray technician...all in one!!
Notice the tiny "R" on the hero....its .37"h. I love how the glitter pen glissens!!! (thats his first initial)
Don't cha just LOVE the xray!!! I traced the skeleton suit(paperdoll dressup) with the black gel pen on white cardstock and then cut out a rectangle about 1" from the black vellum ran it thru the xyron and attatched it to the ribs of the skeleton and cut around it. TA DA!! an xray....ROTFLOL!!!














2 comments: