Thursday, September 29, 2011

COFFINs.........

clic on pic to enlarge
HURRAY for me!!! I'm actually ahead of schedule, something I've been trying to do for a long time...LOL
These are the treats I'll be taking into work on Oct. 31st.
supplies:
carts- Life's a Party;Coffin @7.11w x 6.50h, Gypsy Wandering;Scallop circle 1.63h, Lyrical Letters;Boo @.43w x .78h and Paperdoll Dress Up;Ghost @ 2.71w x 4.25h
Chomas Creations mini marker holder/mini black marker
clear vellum
black embossing powder
Justrite Stamps-"Witch way to the treats" 1 3/16"
1 1/4" circle punch


Coffin














close up of the embossed label















inside with candy















without.....SUPRISE!!!....LOL



This is how I'll take all 40 into work....






2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the ghost unfer the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 40!! Sooooo cute! You are the best! I hope your co workers appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete