Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anniversary

clic on pic to enlarge
Last year my niece got married and I just had to make her this card. It's HILARIOUS!!!!
supplies; carts-Sweethearts (car) George & Basic Shapes (oval shape)Cursive 101(outside sentiment/numbers)Plantin Schoolbook (scallop square)<
Chomas Creations gel pen holder/green pen/red pen, vellum, SU cardstock-White,Sage Shadow,
Chocolate Chip(wedding colors) and Black. The sentiment on the inside was done on the computer.


















I know your thinking....WHAT???
I live about 600 miles from my niece, I knew my old car wouldn't make it that far. I couldn't fly because I wanted to visit "The Container Store" and get some more shelving units for my crafts(shipping is expensive!)....you can't fit those in a suitcase....LOL!! PLUS I had to shop ALL the SUPER CRAFT Storess...ss. I couldn't miss this important day....I mean opportunity.....ROTFLOL!!!! So I bought a new SUV.......long story short...the wedding/family gathering/SHOPPING FOR CRAFTS was SUPER FANTASTIC!!!! See...the card is funny!!! Especially since the family is still debating....did I go for the wedding or the CRAFTS......hhhmmmmm I'll never tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment