Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can't see Christmas for the trees

clic on pics to enlarge
ROTFLOL!! This is what I'm taking into work for my co-workers..yep..I have to WORK Christmas day!!
The tree is from Tags Bags Boxes and more cut @ 5.75H(it will hold a bag of M&M's and a small candy cane) I used every color of green cardstock I had...LOL The ornaments are from the Christmas cart cut @ .69h with red metallic cardstock and a silver gel pen and applied w/glue dots.  Garland is from Gypsy Wanderings (shift-row 2 key 5) cut @ .25h I welded a bunch together till I had 11"(one for each box), I used gold glitter cardstock it was glued down with tom bow glue.  Star is from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake cart cut @ 1.03h ran thru the xyron and dipped in SU Dazzleing Diamonds glitter and applied with SU dimentionals. The trunk is from George & Basic Shapes a rectangle cut at 3.50h x .95w, embossed w/cuttlebug Broken Branches and used Close to Cocoa cardstock and used the tape runner. On the back I used an ol stamp and heat embossed with White.
A LOT of work but it's worth it..HUH?
I cut the tree that had the slits on the side and I'll thread a ribbon thru it.

here they ALL are:












the front

 












the back

2 comments: