Sunday, June 3, 2012

What time is it???

CRICUT TIME OF COURSE!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!
Do ya think I'm addicted to the cricut?? LOL I guess that's why I'm called CRICaholic.....
supplies: 11" clock,  green and white cardstock, carts: Car Decals and George and Basic Shapes and Don Juan
I got the clock at Wal-Mart its 11" diameter. I made an 11.50" circle and a .50" circle(centered) using George and Basic Shapes cart. I couldn't get the hands off the clock so I cut a slit and slipped it on the clock and glued down the edges.  I cut out my cricut heads using Car decals @  2.50"h  and cut out the numbers from Don Juan @ 1.25"h. I started turning the hands on the clock and at every hour on the clock I glued down the numbers and cricut heads. Trimmed the excess paper around the clock, put in a battery and I have a CRICUT clock!!

clic on pic to enlarge















I LOVE CRICUT TIME!!!!! HA HA HA HA.....

1 comment: