Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Blog is UP and running AGAIN!!!

YAAAHOOOOOO!!!! I figured it out!!! I can post pics again!!!! I'm in the process of shrinking down ALL 660 photos ROTFLOL!!!  I was up till 2am figuring it out, but I FINALLY figured out how to shrink my photos. I resized/replaced 8 photos and I noticed I could post some new pics...YIPPIE!!!!
My old photos were 4000  or 2.66MB so I shrunk them down to 500 or 35.2KB and I don't know what ALL that means  except I can post pics again.  I thought I would have to shrink/replace them all before posting again but I only need to do a few at a time to clear up space to post.
So THANK YOU for STANDING BY while I figured this out and Luckily I didn't keep you standing to long.....LOL.
I have A LOT of errands and projects to do today so I'll post my new projects later.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - apparently on blogger if you keep your photos under 800 pixels then your storage is free. Anything over that and they start to add up and you use up your storage space allowance. I have just started resizing mine and any new ones are under the 800 pixel. :-) Glad you were able to sort it our:-)

    ReplyDelete