Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OOoopps......I BAD BAD GIRL.....

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Look what I did.....
I went to Michaels and well....ummm...ooppss....uuhhh.....IT WAS ON SALE!!! I couldn't resist ALL the PRETTY COLORS!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!

clic on pics to enlarge

4 pks of the pattern paper...SO PRETTY!!!! I LOVE THIS PAPER its not flimsy, great quality!!!!
I WILL be buying a lot more in the future...LOL!!! LOVE this paper.














6 pks of cardstock..PRETTY PRETTY!! (a lot of it was already "sold out")











and of course 2 pks 8.5x11 and 2 pks 12x12 of the white
Oh, the Recollections glitter was so GLITTERY PRETTY(40% off coupon)











It ALL fit NICELY in my new organization too...LOL
Honestly, I don't feel bad because I did say I was starting over and it is all the SAME BRAND!!! HA HA HA!!!

NOW! this mess can go bye bye.....with NO regrets. I just have to divid it up and box it up to sell.

1 comment: