Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday cards

A couple of Birthday cards I made using Everyday Paperdolls. The sentiments were done on the Silhouette.
The first card - Cheerleader was cut at 4"h and I tied pink twine in her hair. The 8 on her outfit was cut from Plantin Schoolbook at .64"h. The pompoms I cut 3 times decreasing each layer 3/4" and I colored them with pink markers.
The dump truck was cut at 2"h and I cut two of those in different blues and cut them apart and added liquid pearls in silver for the bottom of the truck and I used Distressed Stripes embossing folder for the bed of the truck and inked it. The 67 was cut from Cursive 101 at 1.59"h and the yrs was also cut from Cursive 101 at .72"h and welded together. The road I cut 2 one in black and one in white and I took the white dashes out and put them in the black. Theres a piece of vellum in the window and on my gypsy I sized some circles for the tires and cut those in black.

clic on pics to enlarge






































No comments:

Post a Comment