Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter treats

Just in the nic of time..I found this cut in the Sil store-Bunny Box- (FYI- it doesn't come with a face) if I do say so myself I think I did a pretty good job on creating a face!!  I made the whole project into a print and cut...I was in a hurry and WOWZA!! it came together SUPER DUPER FAST fold, glue and your done!!! I sized it to 7.50"w x 7.795"h just big enough to hold a 2x3 treat bag of jelly beans. I made 40 of them to take into work. I did the sentiment with the cuckoo font-FYI dont make the font so big...leave room at the bottom to attach a pom pom that would really be cute. This was an after thought...next time...LOL
 PS - with my wide format printer I was able to print 2 on a 12x12,,,

clic on pic to enlarge







































here they are ready to go, I just need to put the treat bags in them..














1 comment: