Sunday, April 21, 2013

Crocus in bloom.....

Spring has sprung and I'm in the mood to make flowers......Aren't my crocus BEAUTIFUL!!!!
This is how I made them...clic on the link below:
http://scrapngrow.com/recent-posts/paperie-in-bloom-march-2013-build-a-bulb-garden-week-one/

Michelle from scrapngrow is SUPER FANTASTIC!!! I had a lot of questions...considering I live in the desert and have a black thumb LOL.....but as you can see she guided me along the way.....Check out her blog - her flowers are GORGEOUS! and her tutorials are nice too!!! You too can be on your way to a "Bloomn Garden"!!!
The only thing I changed was, I made my own leaves and flower pot. The leaves are 5/8" w x 8"L strips that I rounded the corners and scored down the middle then used a white gel pen then slightly curved the leaves and added two leaves per crocus. Oh and I cut the crocus stems to 6".
 The flower pot was cut from the silhouette and I found the pattern in the silhouette store.

clic on pics to enlarge

from this........





















to this....BEAUTIFUL BLOOMN CROCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






























































GORGEOUS AREN"T THEY??? What are you waiting for??? clic on over to Michelle's blog and start your own GORGEOUS BLOOMN GARDEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible job!!!!!They are stunning! I love your pot and leaves.

    Michelle
    www.scrapngrow.com

    ReplyDelete