Sunday, October 27, 2013

Great Pumpkin Patch...

Its a Great big pumpkin patch of TREATS for my co-workers.....HA HA HA
The treat holder is in the silhouette store and I shrunk it down to 7.170"w x 10.630"h. I cut the pumpkins out of "Wausau Astrobrights" orange cardstock 65lb (250 sheets) from Office Depot. I must say I LOVE THIS CARDSTOCK!!!! I've been looking for Recollections orange cardstock at Michaels for months...and months.....and months.......and NOTHING - sold out, I gave up and went to Office Depot. The face is cut out of Recollections Black cardstock and the sentiment is out of Recollections white. I made 50 treats so I still have plenty of orange cardstock left...HA HA!! I haven't done the math to see which is a better value but this is really nice cardstock.  I then added 20 pcs of candy corn to a 3"x4" zip bag. Why only 20 pcs??? I bought 10 bags but ate 3.....HA HA HA!!!! so I had to be a little stingy....
I can NOT take credit for the "pumpkin saying" I scraplifted it somewhere.....So whoever you are THANK YOU!!!

clic on pic to enlarge














No comments:

Post a Comment