Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Envelope w/ mailing address

OK OK!!! "They" were right and I was wrong.....I know everyone has been bragging about the envelope bunch board...yeah yeah...I have the MS mini score board (envelope maker on the back) and its FINE for me.  I don't..uuhh..didn't need another envelope maker. BOY! Was I wrong!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!!!!! I'm an avid card maker and I always make my own envelopes. I like using the cheapy pattern paper that Michael's or Hobby Lobby have. I couldn't use a paper with a distinctive pattern(polka dots or stripes) the envelope would come out lop-sided. It drove me crazy. A few weeks ago Custom Crops was having a sale and well.....for free shipping I needed about $15 more....OK, I ordered the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. SO GLAD SO GLAD I DID!!!! Look at the envelope....ALL those dots line up perfectly even on the back. 
Its an A2 envelope.

click on pics to enlarge












I make mailing address labels too, usually just plain ones but I saw this label in the Silhouette store and said -HEY, that looks like an address label....HA HA HA
I assembled it (no cut) and did an offset (cut) then shrunk it down to 3.815" w x 3.040" h
HA HA HA!! isn't it CUTE!!!! this is a sample..the others I printed out had family/friends address printed.
I'm looking thru the whole Silhouette store looking for more "address labels"...



No comments:

Post a Comment