Monday, December 16, 2013

Gift card/Money holders

My Mom will be giving gift cards/money this Christmas and asked me if I could make something.......Uhhhh.......Yes MAM!!!
Found gift card holders in the silhouette store and made 12 of them for my Mom. They were super easy and super quick. I used the Recollections Christmas cardstock packs and red/green cardstock along with some Metallic red and green.
The 3rd picture is what it looks like inside, the phrase is from the sil store too......only 2 of the boxes will say Mom the rest will say Grandma...HA HA HA. Didn't want you thinking my Mom had ALL those kids...HA HA HA
I really LOVE how these turned out........you know what else?? it looks like a hershey bar could fit in there also.....hummmmm....I'll have to remember that Crafty Chocolatey idea.....HO HO HO


clic on pics to enlarge






   

No comments:

Post a Comment