Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine cards

Here's my Valentine cards.
Everything can be found in the Silhouette store.
I was a little disappointed that it wasn't an actual puzzle, but I think it came out OK.
I cut the heart puzzle out of red cardstock and glued the pieces back in place except the one piece. (VERY TIME CONSUMING!!). Then on the inside I wanted the "piece" to print in white on red cardstock....but my printer wouldn't do it so I colored the back ground in red on white cardstock and just redid the one piece of the puzzle as a print and cut and enlarged it slightly so the word would fit then used a pop dot for dimension.

clic on pic to enlarge

















Here's my envelope I used a "heart frame" also from the silhouette store as my address labels.  For privacy purposes I'm showing you my Mom's (she lives with me) but for mailing I used black ink and printed everyones actual address. CUTE HUH??













No comments:

Post a Comment