Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St Patrick's day cards

I know..I know...I changed my mind. For my cards I decided not to play with the paste. It was time consuming and wasn't coming out right and I had to get my cards DONE!! So I just cut everything out of cardstock and added glitter. I LOVE how they came out!!! I did change the size a bit, I cut the lil sham's at .64w x .50h and the Lucky w/shamrock at 3.70w x 3.50h (I ungrouped it) and cut everything seperately. I glittered the Lucky w/gold and the sharock w/green then glued it on an A2 card, the lil sham's I used the tiny glue dots to stick them down. I added the sentiment and made my envelopes and DONE!!!
Now all my family and friends will get a card....HA HA.
Just so you'll know....I got my package yesterday with the REAL embossing paste!!!! I can't wait to play!!!
BUT....FIRST I MUST REARRANGE/ORGANIZE MY CRAFTROOM!!!! NO playing this time till its DONE!!!!! SO SAD I KNOW....boo hoo...


clic on pics to enlarge




   

No comments:

Post a Comment