Thursday, June 26, 2014

4th July card

Here's my 4th July card. The card came from the Silhouette store. When I saw this I thought it was ADORABLE!!! So different than the "standard A2".  WARNING! theres A LOT OF LAYERS!!!
After doing the front, I was exhausted and went for a simple print n cut for the inside. Which is also from the silhouette store. I know the inside looks dull....but I'm tired of this card and I wanted it DONE!!
Oh, the boots and the trim on the hat were double heat embossed(looks like patent leather-SHINY!LOL). The circles on the boots and hat and the trim on the suit were heat embossed with gold.
LOVE how the card came out!!!my family/friends are gonna LOVE IT!!

clic on pics to enlarge















Well my card needed a special envelope. So I went to HL and found some paper and using
"Kreate-a-lope" I was able to make an envelope for it. I was upset that the envelope maker didn't make this size. Luckily from the good ol' days when QVC had crafts I got the "kreate-a-lope. Its a KEEPER NOW! I was going to give it away since I had the envelope maker. LOVE the envelope!! So PATRIOTIC!
The card uses an office size envelope, I could of used a plain white one but how unpatriotic would that have been??? LOL its the 4th July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment