Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving cards

Finally finished my Thanksgiving cards. I used the cricut cart: Stretch your Imagination (turkey cut @ 5.25),embossed the background with a decorative tile folder and made the tags with the silhouette. The card is 9.12"h x 8"w (scored at 4" - 4"w)
This was my original idea......

clic on pics to enlarge
















it was OK, couldn't decide between the dark or the light brown. It needed more though????
THINK.....THINK...THINK............
SO.......I took the "guts" (extra cuts) and switched them......YES, I like this better!!!! I also have two different colored backgrounds (only because I didn't have enough of the other color..ha ha)















Now for the inside.....urgh......I've got to practice on dressing that up....I was really stumped.
 I made my own buttons (to match the front of the card) and its OK but I don't like it. I used vellum for my sentiment. I don't even like my sentiment. At first I thought it was kind of cute but after reading it a thousand times.... Nope... I  should of come up with something else. Oh, well....next time.















its 2 weeks till Thanksgiving and at least my cards are DONE, I need to make a few Birthday cards.....but I'm working on a  VERY CREATIVE  project I really want to get done so I can share it with you all.....it is SO CREATIVELY CLEVER!!!! suspense...........and No, its not my craftroom....after rearranging it....I liked the look of the set up...but after crafting...Nope, I had to move some things .....which lead to moving more things and now I don't have time to finish....maybe AFTER the holidays..........

No comments:

Post a Comment